REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSEWORK – 10 MAIN PROVISIONS
The course work assumes a clear compliance with the standards and requirements for registration. The fundamental act is the methodological recommendations of a particular university and international organizations. If you decide to order a course work (New York, other regions of the country) or prepare the material yourself, take into account the specifics of a particular discipline. So, for example, coursework in law and cultural studies will differ in structure, the nature of references (for jurisprudence, footnotes are used), the need for diagrams, tables, and a variety of software products.
When deciding how to write a coursework, it is important to focus on the following requirements::
Clear structure of the course work, including content, plan, introduction, chapters, sections, subsections. It is mandatory to indicate the conclusions, list of materials used, and appendices.
Completion of the course work in accordance with the following criteria:
A4, Times New Roman, size 14, one and a half line spacing. The text is aligned in width. Paragraph – 1.5 cm;
Bold font is required for sections and subsections;
Custom coursework and self-prepared materials should include a page size ranging from 20 to 45 sheets. It's the same with custom research projects https://essayassistant.org/cheap-research-paper/.
3. The numbering is placed from the top right, starting from the second page, which usually contains the plan.
4. The title page is not numbered. It contains key identifying data: the name of the university, the topic, and information about the author and their teacher.
5. The volume of the introduction must not be less than one sheet. It indicates the relevance, subject, goal, object, and tasks. The conclusion should be drawn up on at least one page and should include a reasoned conclusion based on the results of the work done. It serves as a summary of what the course work is and what is the meaning of its implementation.
6. Each section starts with a new sheet. Subsections are not transferred to another page.
7. Links and footnotes should be drawn up at intervals of at least one position for every two pages. Footnotes are intended to indicate the number and its interpretation at the bottom of the sheet. Links should be placed in square brackets with a numeric number.
8. The list of references should consist of at least one and a half dozen positions of relevant, interesting and useful sources.
9. The main condition is the uniqueness of the work. As part of the delivery, the proper percentage of uniqueness is checked and plagiarism is controlled.
To GET WRITING HELP from the company "Essay assistant"always means that your work will be completed in accordance with the specified requirements. If you don't have time for independent training, and the student's reputation is at stake, you can buy a course program (New York, USA) and ensure a reliable position and successful delivery.
We also help you not only with coursework but also with small tasks such as English homework https://essayassistant.org/english-homework-help/ and others. Never be afraid to contact specialists with questions about your studies. This is much better than doing nothing at all.